Over 4 generations of Colorado families have been served by Taco House. Our family-friendly environment and reasonable prices have our customers returning again and again!
Taco House Restaurants, located in the greater Denver metro area, were founded by Gerald H. Bevelhymer in February 1958. The first restaurant was located at 581 S. Federal Blvd. and continues to be family owned and operated. Currently, there is one additional family owned and operated location at 1335 Wadsworth Blvd. in Lakewood, CO.